Sunday, June 20, 2010

YOUR CELL PHONE AND YOU



Everyone has a cell phone these days. Our lives depend on the information stored and accessed by our handy little pocket communication devices, but not all cell phones are created equal. You can tell a lot about someone by the type of cell phone they use, but sometimes the impression you think you’re making isn’t always the one that’s received. Here’s what your cell phone really says about you:

Preeto Maam is offline
#2

Default





Flip Phone




What You Think It Says:

I’m a busy, productive person. I have small pockets and an even smaller attention span, so I don’t need any bells and whistles on my phone. Email? Apps? More than two colors on the screen? That stuff’s for nerds! All I need is my phone numbers, a cool, pre-loaded fish background picture, and the ability to look awesome when I answer a call by flipping my badass flip phone open.

What It Really Says:

I am completely unaware that cell phone companies will give you a free phone upgrade every year. Also, I’m probably a drug dealer.
Preeto Maam is offline
Unread 18-06-2010, 12:53 PM
#3


Default





Nokia Brick Phone




What You Think It Says:

I do some crazy stuff, man. I’m active and adventurous, and I need a phone that can keep up with me. I can drop my Nokia brick phone on the ground, throw it across the room, or even use it to break a window and steal a baby out of a car if I have to. My phone is just like me: indestructible!

What It Really Says:

It’s 2004, right?
Preeto Maam is offline
#4

Default






iPhone




What You Think It Says:

I am on the forefront of technology. iPhones are the most advanced smart phones on the market, and it’s important for me to be a part of the movement toward the future of communication. I’m also suffering from a crippling addiction to Angry Birds.

What It Really Says:

I am a socially inept person, so having a phone with a million different ways to waste time is a godsend for me. Instead of just looking like a loser in a bar, I can look like a loser who may or may not be sending an important email in a bar!

Preeto Maam is offline
Unread #6

Default





Droid




What You Think It Says:

I don’t buy in to hype. I’m not gonna run out and stand in line for 9 hours to get a ridiculously over-priced iPhone just because everyone else has an iPhone and if I don’t have one people will think I’m not cool. Instead, I choose to spend my hard-earned money on the right smart phone: The Droid. It does everything that an iPhone does (except better), and best of all: I’m not locked in to AT&T like all the stupid iPhone users out there. I can choose whatever carrier I want. Now that’s smart.

What It Really Says:

Two Droids for sixty bucks at Walmart. Need I say more?

Preeto Maam is offline
#7

Default





Watch Phone




What You Think It Says:

I’m a secret agent!

What It Really Says:

I’m definitely a secret agent!

Preeto Maam is offline
#8

Default





Zach Morris Phone




What You Think It Says:

I am the coolest guy at this 80’s costume party.

What It Really Says:

Look at me! Look at me! I’m so hilarious and ironic! Remember these phones? Remember how big and clunky they were?! Well, I managed to find one on E-bay! It was only like fifteen bucks! I can’t get any service to it, because the one satellite that it’s programmed to connect to burned out a long time ago and crashed into a small island in the South Pacific. It killed, like, 30 people. But it’s still super funny to see me pretending to talk on this big, clunky 80’s cell phone, right? Right? You like me, right?
Preeto Maam is offline



No comments: