Thursday, February 14, 2013

CONTEST FOR MY READERS

I was in Hyderabad some time back and saw so many good writers /freelancers who were


very much interested to write in my blog about their trips about there stories about the things which changes their life and touched their inner soul/fashion/ bollywood /hangouts/parties and good decent home videos you want to share with world .(any-national or person who is intersted can write or share this )



it was very nice to have chat with my fellow friends who were interested in writing but were not ready for a blog coz they said they cannot give in whole time to it and I do understand with the local issues with them ,they have their own problems.



so here I want to give my fellow reader a change to write to me and I will feature the best if the their happy times (may be some outings/places/people/fun-gags /)interesting if I get to know (hopefully sober and decent material) from anywhwere   I want to get in your face book friends.

What’s up folks send me any good written material with pictures like fashion or happenings in all around and I will feature It in my blog with your picture (passport size)by it .

it will be fun won’t it.(this is not paid or contest content just for all of us to have good time and fun) add your face book account here (down button)and submit your entries for me to chose it  and put in my blog.once you add me with your f.b .



No comments: