Wednesday, September 24, 2014

THINGS TO TELL YOURSELF -EMBRACE YOURSELF

  • Great job!
  • Way to go!
  • Wow! You’re the best!
  • I couldn’t have done it without you!
  • You’re fantastic! You rock! 
  • You’re on top of things! I’m truly grateful!
  • You’re a joy to work with! 
  • I’m impressed.
  • Sensational! 
  • No one holds a candle to you! Bravo! Great work!
  • You are spectacular! Hip! Hip! Hooray! 
  • You are incredible! Well done!
  • I’m proud of you!
  • You make me look good! High five! 
  • The time you put in really shows!
  • I appreciate your work! I appreciate you!
  • Your contribution is important! 
  • Outstanding! Congratulations!
SOMETIMES ITS VERY HARD IN THIS NOT SO FAIR WORLD TO SURVIVE WITH THE HARDSHIP AND THE RUDE ATTITUDE OF PEOPLE AROUND YOU ITS YOUR OWN JOB TO MAKE YOURSELF A BETTER PERSON BY APPRECIATING YOUR OWN SELF AND BELIEVE ME IT HELP. TELL  THESE KIND THINGS TO YOURSELF AGAIN AND AGAIN.

No comments: