Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tattoo's the word for Sushmita Sen

Tattoo`s the word for Sushmita SenGetting inked has become something of a passion with Sushmita Sen. The actress' tat count now stands at four, in the span of a year.

In an earlier interview, Sush has said, "I love tattoos. I have three on the arms but the fourth one I cannot show you. They are all permanent and I think I will add more to them."

A source close the actress reveals, "Her first tattoo 'Temptation' on her right arm has the 'T' shaped like a dagger. Then came the 'soli deo glory' inking on her left wrist, which means 'Glory to God alone' in Latin."

Then came the 'I Am' tat on her right wrist, which she says is a declaration of her own identity and also stands for the beauty pageant she mentors.

The source adds, "However, not many know about the tattoo on her lower back, that of a tiger cub, because it's usually out of view. It's one of her favourites."

No comments: