Wednesday, March 27, 2013

MERA KAAM JOKER

have a friend and she Is a budding actor/model very energetic typical –she has no execepence with nothing in hand but dreams big all the time.


When I am with her I feel like she lives in a bubble yes when I'm practical she is very dramatic everything of her starts with a movie and end on movies and that what she enjoys more from my blog and often I do enteratining her by writing so .



As for me I'm a very practical person and want to show her the real side of the world but she doesn’t listen



I told her every person is beautiful in their youth so what you want everyone to become actors –actresses not all star kids become successful actors we know it all  -abhisek-deols



And not every beauty queen ends up in bollywood



If looks were the criteria for star may be –shahruk would not fit in

If it was height may be salman would n ot be hero

If character is considered may be amir was not to be hero


Is it all about looking beautiful rani would have never been an actress

 if acting is considered Katrina will never make it so far
So if luck and hard work is all that takes to be a hero-heroin why you think out of 100 of actors we have only may be 10 lucky who are the best known actors

and at the end of day what are actors -model? puppets who doesn;t have any indiviuality and jokers in a big frames -yes that why raj kapoor made -mera naam joker -he knew where he stood and all actor are jokers .(that isn;t bad but for people who end up with their life if they  cannot be joker -move on people-you are just obseesed thats it-BOLLYWOOD



.



So I told to my friend that this is nothing but a gambling of your entire youth which is the only working days of your whole life you want to spend on some silly thing called bollywood or it is the race for being famous over the top of others ,been their done that ,have life ?why you have to be famous only to live to fullest  very funny.

In any case I warned her if it will not happens in 2 yrs it will not happen in 20 years
I guess its –bollywood is more like love not happens to everybody .



Har kisi ko nahi milta yaha ********* zindagi may.but she is admant with her choice hopefully she will not end like many dreaming big getting tricked .

No comments: