Saturday, March 9, 2013

TOP OF YOUR GAME-HOW ?

When I don’t get something I forget it , does it help may be I don’t know





But certainly it gives you better prospects’ in life who said hanging to one thing Is fun be It a car a girl just a toy job anything in matter of the space ??????
And till when can you be like this rolling ball my friends ask and i say  'if I stop rolling also I am a ball '…………………(that was a joke)

Things come and go and holding something’ll the time something may be grudges or happy memories things and feeling is a extra luggage you carry and when you carry extra luggage what you get is ???????????
It takes time for you to be in top
On top is the best feeling. you can be a barber but being top of your game is what counts really I mean it if people say no that’s what I can proof
jasmine

When you go to buy flowers for example jasmine flower and daisy flower looks same there are white usually one smells veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good one doesn’t smell at all one is 5 rupees and one is 12 rupees per hand (jagra)understood. flower bouquet.

No???????????? don;t understand

 I guess only god can help you then stick to you all so old school -I will get what I want or may be what ever is available is what youare chooseing .

You will survive and it’s the survival of the fittest which matters.you think so or no ,be ot what ever you are how ever you are be the best is what counts .you are just not a head



Some Urdu poet said-(IF YOU DON;T KNOW URDU-DON;T MIND)THE WORLD IS NOT AROUND YOU -MAKE OT ALL ABOUT YOU :)



Tu shahi HaI basaraaa kar pahadoo ki chatanoo par

Tera wastaay assmaa aur bhi hai ??????????????

No comments: